Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taking things for the granted

Things had happened since I last wrote. Before today, I've wanted to write countless times but I cannot seem to win against my tendency to be lazy and to procrastinate.

The event today however, cannot be skipped.

Something big has happened, causing quite a mess to my life. However, after several hours of crying (not nonstop -- I keep crying, stopping, and crying again), I realize that this might happen because it ought to happen in order to fix the mess that has been looked over by me so far.

I'm not saying anything. However, it concerned someone in my immediate family. I myself always put family as priority beyond others. And although it seems so in my mind, when I act it out, it might not be true. Sadly, it's proven untrue from today's event.

Hopefully this realization will make me to be a better person and act accordingly to my priority.

ILY, my dearest family
To the special someone who caused this mess although it's very unlikely that you will read nor understand this post ever: yes, I LOVE YOU even though I never say it out loud. (no, we never speak it out loud in our family -- mostly affection by conduct and not words.)

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    and i am still tearing
    drops trickle unexpectedly
    waves of guilt within me
    will we walk away a stronger entity?

    will the goodness (i thought it was good) slip away?
    such a facade
    or are we too blind to see?
    i am strugling with this uncertainty