Friday, February 27, 2009

Darwin vs God discussion

A few days ago was Darwin's Day and in my highschool alumni forum, there is this discussion concerning Darwin Theory, whether it's real and credible or it's a fake fairytale.

I observed the arguments. Those who argued for the credibility of Darwin Theory provided links of videos and researches journals. On the contrary, the one who believes that Darwin Theory is a fake doesn't want to state his views before the other side can argue for Darwin Theory by themselves instead of relying on those urls.

The end? No conclusion. Both sides (especially the one who believes that it is fake) is really stubborn.

My view? I believe it is true

How? I don't care. I'm not a scientist, so it's not my duty to prove it.

Then why belief? I don't know. Just because I do. Just because it makes more sense to me

Then I don't mind being compared to apes? Nope, I don't mind. What if my ancestors are apes? The fact now is that I'm not and it's all that matters.

Aren't you insulting God by saying that? Err... I don't really care about God. He can deal with His problems, I'm sure. I have faith in Him. Not necessarily I'm insulting him by the fact that my ancestors are apes.

Facts: I'm not a Christian or anything but I believe that God exists. Just that I think humans shouldn't bother Him. He can take care of Himself. Don't you think so..?

0 comments :