Sunday, February 22, 2009

NUS Choir Concert

title: Varsity Voices

I watched NUS choir concert today.. With empty stomach... which sends signals to my head and making me having a headache.

Actually the concert is quite good (better than ours I think), but I could not really enjoy it. The sound and harmony is nice, the arrangement is quite good also, and I really appreciate their performance but I can't enjoy it because all the songs they sang are very serious songs. Of which I can't really process. And having empty stomach & headache didn't help.

I went with Ernest and met with Kenny, Jiaqi & her friends, and also Jeth there. Was quite surprised because at first I though more choir members will come along. It appears that I'm wrong haha.

Kenny is being emo as to when we are going to be as good as NUS choir (and cross-finger, VJC choir)

NUS got the championship and full mark for choir 2008 grand prix in St. Petersburg; the same grand prix we're going to attend this June. I know we're not up to their standard yet.

Anyway, a good choir ability is necessary. But, for me, I will still enjoy coming to SMUCC although it's not as good as NUS. Why? not the situation, not the abilities, but for the sake of singing =).

0 comments :