Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Motivation

I just found one usefulness of writing a blog. It gives you motivation when you reread it. These past few days I have been feeling slack, but after reading my old posts and comments from my friends and sister, my motivation came back.

Choir practices have been hectic and I got a throat inflammation yesterday. It is still painful even now :(. But I was losing the enjoyment in going to the choir. Why? One reason I can think of is that we practiced too often already. And I'm starting to get bored of it. Also, yesterday's practice was quite the critique to Alto. I really need to learn to accept being criticized. =S.

Sigh...

But anyway, I read my old posts and I realize that life is not easy. It is not easy at all. So I guess I just need to cope with it and try to perfect my imperfect aspects.

0 comments :