Monday, September 15, 2008

Expression Number

I just read Zadok's blog today and I got this test (based on name), which he got from J's blog, which I haven't visited for a very long time now. (Sorry J! :P)

Anyway, here's my result...




Your Expression Number is 1



You have the skills to be a top executive or businessperson.

But first you must develop your natural capacity to be a good leader.

You are truly original - with a creative approach to life and a very sharp mind.



You reach for the sky, and you have the potential to reach it.

Assertive and straight forward, you have little need for supervision.

You are self-confident, self-reliant, and courageous in your convictions.



While you sometimes fear loneliness, you prefer to be left alone.

A bit self centered, you may be hard to life with at times.

You also have a strong dominant streak - which can push others away at times.



I think it's quite suitable. I got this number a lot, and I mean A LOT. When I put on my birth date I also usually got this number '1'. (I learned a bit of numerology, haha...)

Seeing the results above often send my thoughts to my dreams. However I still have a lot to do and push myself to my potential limit.

Despite knowing I have such a potential, I cannot really pursue it because mostly I will find myself lazing around. *Sigh* (I don't know how many times I sighed today [yesterday])...

Send me your motivation! That's sooo gladly appreciated :D

E.S.

0 comments :