Friday, September 12, 2008

So far...

Anyway, it's quite late to begin a new blog to mark the beginning of my new chapter, which is college life; as my school has been running for four weeks already. (Yeah, we're in week 4!)

So.. Let me tell you about my progress so far...

I am never a studious person. So I'm not too stressed out with the schoolwork right now. Some of my friends are on the edge already. Yep, lessons are stressful, but I'm not really stressed out :D

I'm taking five course units this term: Technology & World Change (TWC), Academic Writing (AW), Introduction to Statistics (Stats), Business Law (BL), and Leadership and Team Building (LTB).

By looking at the subjects I'm taking... You should be able to guess which university I am from (if you are Singaporean). Of course this does not apply to my friends who already know, hahaha!

I quite enjoy the university life, actually. It is not too different from school despite the harder thinking and heavier workload (*sigh..)

So many things have been going in just four weeks. I met a lot of new friends, learned quite a lot of things, too.

Well I think that's all I want to say for now. I might elaborate with more details if I remember something I want to tell :)

I'm off to bed now! Good night :D

E.S.

0 comments :