Saturday, September 13, 2008

Such an Uneventful Day

Hey :)

In this post.. I would like to write about what I did yesterday (Friday).
Well.. I slept at like 4 am and that was when I remembered that I have a library training section on how to conduct proper and useful Google search at 10 am. I hoped that I would be able to wake up and set my alarm at around 8 am. But the effort was meaningless. The moment I woke up and checked my phone it was already 10 something. So definitely late.

I truly hope that it will not be a problem not to attend the session. I hurriedly mailed the library and told that I was not able to make it.

That done, I still had some time until my project meeting for Business Law at two.

Let's just skip this part and proceed to the meeting

Oh ya, I need to tell that from my house to school it will usually take me 40-50 minutes. So I have to leave at around one in order to reach school at two. I arrived on time and the meeting proceed.

Our group meeting today was not too productive. We covered the issue we want to talk about already and we spent like two hours without progress. We finished at four and I grabbed some light refreshment to eat on my way to the MRT station.

I reached home between 5 pm and 6 pm. After that I went online for a while and decided to take a late nap. I slept at around 6.30 and woke up at 9...

I was planning to do some readings for business law but in the end I spent my time reading fanfictions and MSN-ing (haha.. no wonder here...)

I guess that summarizes my boring and uneventful Friday.

*sigh* Such a boring post...

0 comments :